FGG: True Romancing - Форум

Добрый день, Гость!
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
englishcd.ruНачалоФорумРегистрация Вход RDA-версия

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Lady  
Форум » английский язык » Архив » FGG: True Romancing (Ролевая игра)
FGG: True Romancing
LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 6:37 PM | Message # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Group: Модераторы
Награды:
Список игроков с ролями:

• Stashevskey - Sir Michael Pennydragon, famous for his fights against dragons and other creatures never seen by other people
  • Lady - Melly Storm, young woma nabout 25 years old, very nice creature, a little crazy
  • Lia - Sir Dragon is a man of 36 years, a king of all dragons. He had been cursed a long time ago by a powerful black magician, who wanted to take his place and become a king instead of legal prince. Since that time Sir Dragon had been living as a man at days and as a dragon at nights. Sir Dragon wants to be a normal man but he doesn't know how to break the curse.
  • Seofan - Vanessa, a charming girl, young and romantic, lives in a castle, always searching for everlasting love.She is a dream of every man!
  • Julia1983 - Tricksy, a jung beautiful girls, enjoying reading encyclopedias, tries to find the man, who would be equal to her in intellegence.
  • bebe, Blacky - a crazy black cat, who loves freedom more then anything else in the world

Записавшихся игроков с ролями в этот список будут добавлять модераторы.
    Записаться можно здесь.

• Post edited by sorciere - Понедельник, 2007-07-30, 3:39 AM

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 6:38 PM | Message # 2
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Награды:
    ФГГ - фабрика гениальных графоманов.
    FGG - Factory of Great Garaphoamniacs
    Интерактивный виртуальный роман.

Правила:

1. Каждый игрок выбирает себе персонажа, от имени которого будет вести игру (персонаж должен соответствовать эпохе романа); запрещается использовать готовых литературных персонажей.
    2. Каждый игрок обязан придерживаться места, жанра и времени действия произведения.
    3. Каждый игрок обязан любым способом прореагировать на обращенные к нему вопросы; для этого придется как можно более тщательно соблюдать очередность.
    4. Каждый игрок имеет право на "лирические" отступления и описание окружающей обстановки, при этом ссылаться можно только на уже имевшие место действия и описания других игроков.
    5. Игра длится 2 (две) недели (+/- в зависимости от обстоятельств);
    6. Победитель каждой игры получает право задать направление действия в следующей игре с обязательным указанием жанра главы. Победитель определяется путем голосования, которое проводит автор предыдущей игры.
    7. Запрещается убийство персонажей записавшихся игроков.
    8. Зато не запрещается присоединение новых игроков в течение всей игры.
    9. Все вопросы и непонятки обсуждаются в отведенном для этого треде – "True Romancing, discussion" или приватом.
    10. Напоминаю, что комментарии, кнопка "цитировать" и смайлики запрещены - мы пишем книгу.

© Stashevskey

StashevskeyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 7:02 PM | Message # 3
    Рядовой
    Group: Пользователи
    Награды:
    "Well, well, well", Sir Michael said while he was riding through the village he used to know was once the richest in the area. It was, of course, some years ago but some years isn't long enough to demolish such a lifeful place.
    He could hardly recognize it: it looked like a giant drunk dragon visited it and only left some broken houses and gardens that he probably was too drunk to burn down. Everything around seemed dead. No people. No people at all.
    Sir Michael reached the last house that was placed near the forest. He was very surprised about what he saw. The house looked all right and fresh painted. That was strange, and Sir Michael decided to check it out.
    He came closer, left his horse at the fence, came to the door and knocked.

Just do it!

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 7:13 PM | Message # 4
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Награды:
    Melly Storm - young girl, who only lived in this dead village, vas very surprized then suddanly somebody knocked at her door.
    But she desided open it to see what a crazy stranger it could be!

aquamarine

StashevskeyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 7:35 PM | Message # 5
    Рядовой
    Награды:
    "Oh my", sir Michael was so surprised to see such a pretty face he completely forgot the reason he came here. Somehow he managed to introduce himself though.
    "Sir Michael Pennydragon at your service, Miss..."

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 7:50 PM | Message # 6
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Награды:
    Melly was a bit confused. Sir knight looked so nice... but who knows what's on his mind. Mother always said she shouldn't trust men. Men only think about just one thing, and young girls should stay away from them and their thoughts if they want to get married once and have their own family. That's what Mother used to say. That's what she wanted for herself. That's what she wanted for Melly. That's what she thought Melly wanted for herself. Boy, she was wrong!
    "Miss Storm, Sir Knight, Miss Melly Storm," she said and smiled at Sir Michael. The smile caused similar one on the face of Sir Michael. "But please Sir Knight, do come in and take a seat. Will you care for a cup of tea?"
    Well, Melly Storm was definitely a very polite girl...
    © Stashevskey
    She sat at the table and looked into his deep blue eyes.
    "I think you should be wondering why I live here alone. I guess you haven't found anybody else in this village. It's true there is no one here but me. That's because I am not afraid of dragons, but the other people were and they ran away...
    Another cup of tea perhaps?"

StashevskeyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 8:09 PM | Message # 7
    Рядовой
    Награды:
    "So, you're saying it was a dragon," Sir Michael was shocked about his idea of a dragon turn to be some kind of truth. He was of course famous for fighting dragons and other creatures but actually he haven't seen a single dragon in his entire life. Not alive one, anyway. But he couldn't show the girl he was afraid. So he just continued with his tea and asked her as many questions as it was possible about that particular dragon in case it really was, well, a real one.
    "So, when did it happen, you're saying?" he asked while learning Melly had green eyes calling him deeper and deeper....

Just do it!

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 8:44 PM | Message # 8
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Награды:
    Some people say that right there - over the highest mountain there is castle. The castle's owner is the king of the dragons. In the sunny days he lookes like a simple human, but when night comes to his lands he becomes a dragon and after that moment he can't control himself, he becomes a smart cruel creature. And other people, who live in his lands become dragons too. So, noone knows how to stop him.
    Well, I guess in one night he had come here and burned everything around. I wasn't there when all that happened, but when I came back some people were dead, some people had left and I think they woldn't come here again

StashevskeyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 9:12 PM | Message # 9
    Рядовой
    Награды:
    "Oh my", Sir Michael didn't want to see any dragons in his life. Not yet, anyway. Never would be even better.
    The decision came in a couple of seconds.
    "I think I loved you from the very moment I saw you... So, Melly, fair maiden, what do you think of going somewhere far from this place while that... sir dragon... hasn't come back here for you or me? Oh, of ciurse I could fight him but I only fight real dragons - you do understand what I mean with real dragons? Definitely not the ones being human beings most of the time... So? Will you join me on me travel to the castle of my ancestors?"
    And Sir Michael kneeled...

Just do it!

LadyDate: Суббота, 2007-06-30, 10:38 PM | Message # 10
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Награды:
    "I'm on my way to pack my luggage" - said Melly with a smile.
    After that the knight and the lady left the village and went to the castle.

LiaDate: Воскресенье, 2007-07-01, 6:13 PM | Message # 11
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Group: Проверенные
    Награды:
    The road was so long and tiresome that it seemed never to end. They were riding side by side and talking to each other. After the sunset, when they scarcely could distinguish the road, Sir Michael, being a true knight, offered the lady to halt for the night.
    "But where it would be better to halt?" - asked Melly
    "I think that tree is good for it. It's very big and high, so it will shade us if the rain starts." - said the knight, looking up into the sky and noticing that it was dark and there were no stars on it at all. "I think I should lay a fire near the tree, for it is getting cold." - said Sir Michael.
    "Yes. It is cold" - agreed the lady, " then I'll go to gather dry brushwood around the place.
    It was really cold night for the summer. Sir Michael wasn't very glad spending the night under the open sky even if he was in the company of such beautiful young lady. "Why on earth I didn't stay with my friends. What did I forget here?" - the knight was thinking - "What then? What if something bad happens? And this girl! Yes, she is pretty, no doubt. I hope she runs with speed!" - the knight was speaking to himself not looking after the girl.
    Then he suddenly heard the scream that brought him to life again from his own thoughts. It was Melly that saw a flying dragon above her head. She recognized that very dragon that’s been living in the castle over the highest mountain near her village.
    "Hmm... what is it?" - Sir Dragon thought flying around the tree. "Is it a fire down there? Who has dared to lay the fire on my lands?" - thought the dragon again and landed near the tree.

StashevskeyDate: Воскресенье, 2007-07-01, 9:26 PM | Message # 12
    Рядовой
    Награды:
    When Sir Michael saw the dragon he thought it looked a bit strange. Something was definitely wkrong with it. Sir Michael studied the dragod thoroughly and suddenly he realized the dragod had human's eyes! That was that strange thing that caught Sir Michael's attention. So, this one is that very dragon Melly spoke about. The human dragon... or the dragon human? Which came first? That was a tough question, so Sir Michael just asked the dragon, "I'm sorry sir but what about you came first, a dragon or a human?"

Just do it!

LiaDate: Понедельник, 2007-07-02, 11:29 AM | Message # 13
    Генерал-лейтенант
    Group: Проверенные
    Награды:
    "I'm the owner of these lands, so it is me only who can ask questions here!!" - said the dragon irritably, though he was in good mood.
    "What are you doing here, brave knight? Why did you allow your lady to stay in so dark place? Didn't you know that these lands were full of dragons?" - Sir Dragon said calmer and frandlier. The dragon was so calmed because there was no moon in the sky. Only moon made him very angry and dangerous. The night was dark and cloudy, so the dragon didn't worry about himself. But Sir Machael and Melly didn't know that the dragon wasn't dangerous that night, so they looked very frightened.
    "So...what are you waiting for? Speak!!" - said the dragon.

StashevskeyDate: Среда, 2007-07-18, 8:30 PM | Message # 14
    Рядовой
    Награды:
    Sir Michael wanted to say something, actually, he had a lot of questions but the dragon suddenly disappeared as if he never came there leaving just a slight trace of some strange scent. Sir Michael sighed: the danger seemed to be over...

Just do it!

Post edited by Stashevskey - Среда, 2007-07-18, 8:31 PM

Форум » английский язык » Архив » FGG: True Romancing (Ролевая игра)
    • Страница 1 из 1
    Поиск:

Статистика форума
    Последнии темыЧитаемые темыАктивные участникиНовые пользователи
  • Элементарная грамматика (0)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • Акция от OZON.RU - Подарочные издания на иностранных языках! (0)
  • Эффективное изучение английского языка! (3)
  • методика обучения языку (50)
  • Как молодой человек за 5 месяцев выучил английский (0)
  • ассоциации (604)
  • Words (532)
  • Guess word (516)
  • Ассоциации-2 (413)
  • Каким ты был...-... таким тебя и записали :D (293)
  • I know 5... (262)
  • Words-2 (221)
  • жизнь глазами эмигранта (199)
  • Proverbs (198)
  • The song helps us to build and live... (195)
  • sorciere
  • Lia
  • pupil
  • mishkina
  • Lady
  • chichi
  • Sheeee
  • englishcd
  • cheery
  • oceann
  • FrankBug
  • Alexeyquele